Monday, April 4, 2011

San Francisco!

So I have reached my hotel in San Francisco and the room is absolutely amazing. Everything is so clean and the view is amazing. I have a view over the bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. I plan to go there to take some pictures for my photo journey. I also have some pictures of Seattle that I’ll post too. I’m going down to my car now to take a drive around town…

                I’m at the Golden Gate Bridge now and I’ve taken a few pictures with the rising sun in the background. I’ll post the pictures in the near future. I also plan to take pictures of the city at sundown. Cya guy later!

5 comments:

  1. Where are the picturesss???? I'm excited to see themmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so much about San Francisco. See some sea lions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needz Golden Gate Bridge Photos. I can use them as a background! When are you going to post them?

    -MS

    ReplyDelete